Monday, September 19, 2016

Dyscalculia at 48 and in college?

VISITOR:  I am close to tears, yet very excited!  I am a 48 year old woman, who can not do math. I have dealt with this my entire life, and always thought that there was something so very wrong with me! I think I may have dyscalculia. I am attending college right now working on getting my Bachelors degree in General/Special Education, and had my first math course in June, which I was unable to complete after the first 2 weeks, and had to withdraw due to complete confusion, and anxiety. I need help. I never pursued my dream of a college degree, because I knew that I could not pas the math and science. Please help me if you can I need to know what to do, and I just happened upon the website when I was doing some reading on LD and I did not even know what dyscalculia was!  Any information/direction  you can give me would be so greatly appreciated.
DYSCALCULIA.ORG: In order to get assistance with dyscalculia in college, you must be formally tested and have any learning disabilities properly documented. For complete instructions, see: 
  LD assessment by  and College & Dyscalculia 


  1. The possible values are helping students to bring to their own all those objects and values which are either said to be pretty important and would surely proved to be much better.

  2. The video streaming applications have been an integral part of our life as we have been more dependent on our smartphones to quench our entertainment thirst.
    SnapTube is such an incredible video streaming application which has mesmerized its users with its simple UI and innovative features.
    Want to know more about the SnapTube application? Visit this dedicated website SnapTube App

  3. The list of documents required to write a personal statement for residency must in your knowledge before beginning the actual work.

  4. Android keylogger is a great software that records every activity of the owner on the target device, for example, every word or letter typed on keyboard. So it’s clear that with its help, you can record someone’s password without any problems.

  5. I so understand you! I thought that I had problems with writing and I've started to write for NoNeedtoStudy prices. It helped me to improve my grammar and language.

  6. Please visit my app's site cinemabox app anndroid, it is an app made to fight boredom and show movies for free. it has a lot of potiental of giving a tight competition to amazon prime videos and netflix too. please download the app andd tell us how we can improve it cinema box app android